Wednesday, March 23, 2011

five gratefuls:

picture snapped  + tweeted by dandee

one. a last minute morning meeting. 
a safe place to open my heart and provided 
the sweet spirit that carried me today.

two. this husband. this home. 'nuff said.

three. a pile of boxes with butterfly stamps - PROJECT: craft tickets. 
it means that we're collaborating. 
on something that we love - the tiniest of details.

four. five months of charlie grey. and still a magic baby. 

 that i hope is cuddled up to somebody that i love tonight. 

yours?
      

5 comments:

  1. I'll post mine in the A.M.

    Thanks for the late night inspiration.

    Love,
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I woke up at 3AM and realized what I needed. A red flannel blanket. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good idea. i'll post too.
    p.s. loving the swaddler...loving the white

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really great, really inspiring, and really makes me think about some of the simple things in life that I might have been passing by. Thanks for this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Red plaid blanket yay! Seriously, your post makes me kinds think and reflect this past days. Being grateful for a trivial matters for others do wonders it lifts up one's mood and soul.

    ReplyDelete